14 April 2013

Time Flies - 5 Months


I can't believe my little munchkin is 5 months old now! I love so him so much and its been an amazing journey watching him grow up. Ive been so tearful, scared at how quickly time has gone by and sad that in a few months I will have to leave him in daycare when I return to work. Thankfully I'm only going back part time, but we will not stop praying for that financial breakthrough that will allow us to stay at home with him.

He has progressed so quickly - this past week he has been so difficult and it was only on Wednesday we realized he has started teething! Its been an agonizing (for us) and painful (for him) process but on Friday morning we were rewarded with two little stumps pushing their way out.

He has also started getting up on all fours (knees) and even on fours and tip toes! Seb enjoys his social activites (Gymbaroo, swimming and mothers group) and staying at home all day (Tuesdays) is begining to be quite difficult. I haven't taken him for a weigh in for the past couple of weeks but as of two weeks ago he was still sitting at the 75th percentile in weight (8.27 kgs at 19 weeks) - lol and to think at the start of our breastfeeding journey I was worried if he was getting enough! He is pretty fast and can drain a boob in 5 mins!

Mummy and daddy loves you soooo much Sebbie. You bring unimaginable joy into our lives and we cherish each and every second with have with you. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo to my precious little boy.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

you have such a beautiful family!!!!

Lisa said...

what a cutie!!!! you have such a beautiful family petrina!